How many times we came across a picture that took our breath away, that made feelings, ideas and words flowed through our imagination . I believe that is very true the saying: "A picture is worth a thousand words" So I propose the students and visitors to write their comments about this picture and let's have fun!

I think is very good for people stay with his friends.
ResponderExcluirThis fotografy remember me when I had five years old, and I trip with my family, friends and cousins for Macaé. We stayed wait the vacations for feel year only life this moment. See the ocean and play together day by day.
Time's good!(Bons tempos!)
Traduzindo: ahahaha
É sempre muito bom estar com os amigos. Esta fotografia lembrou-me de quando tinha 5 anos e viaja com minha familia, primos e amigos para Macaé.Nós ficavamos o ano inteiro esperando por esse momento em nossas vidas. Veo oceano e brincar juntos todos os dias. Bons tempos!Carla Ribeiro
This picture can show us how important it is to have true friends and be always together because if we are alone, life is not so fun and doens't have so much hapiness... let's all be always united, we need each other!
ResponderExcluirYes Carla, being with friends is one of the best thing in life, specially when those times are kept in our memories for good.
ResponderExcluirThis picture reminded me how imortant is to have friends , and how important is to be close to who makes you happy.
ResponderExcluirThis picture reminded me the inocence of children, how they are truthful and pure. Certainly, if we tried to be like kids, our lives would easy and happy.
ResponderExcluirIvna, being like kids is a way to really enjoy life, we should be to able to make things less complicated and busy, so we can really fell and do what matters in life.
ResponderExcluir